Friday, April 15, 2011

Boys are Better than Girls

I just had to share a conversation Matthew and Isabelle had while playing with their Lego guys. 

Matt:  (In a very man-like voice)  Our family only has boys in it and we are cool because boys are better than girls.

Belle:  (In an equally man-like voice)  Yep!

-brief pause-
Matt:  (normal voice)  Belle, do you really think that boys are better than girls?

Belle: (continuing in her man voice) Yep!

Matt:  Did you ever wish you were a boy on your birthday cake?

Belle:  Yep.

Matt:  But it didn't work?

Belle:  Nope

Matt:  Hmmmm.  Well, that's okay.  I like you the way you are.

Being a mom is the greatest gift.  I have my own built-in entertainment everyday!  I wish I had someone here to witness the funny stuff and laugh with me, but it's great to always have a story to tell!

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny! Thanks for sharing :) Matt's last line is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete