Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Putting an end to my technology rebellion...

First of all, Mr. Kaiser, this was your idea and if it goes terribly wrong, I will blame you.  Secondly, thank you Google...you have been there for me from finding stupid movie quotes to saving a load of laundry from crayons in the dryer.  How exciting it is to simply type the words, "How do I start a blog" and half an hour later I am writing these inspiring words to all of you fine people. 

I have no idea what will become of my new endeavor.  I might try to inspire, make you laugh, share something yummy I cooked, or tell you about my family.  So far...I got nuthin'

3 comments:

  1. You are SO precious. Don't sweat blogging. Think of it as A) free therapy and B) sanity saving in that when every family member you have is calling you to ask A)) how big the kids are, B)) for funny stories, C)) anything else, you can point them to the blog and say, "there you go. It's already all there!" Saves me from repeating myself a zillion times. Saves me from repeating... waitaminute... 0=) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome first post! Share that recipe for the yummy Chex Mix that we had last night. I ate way too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 oz box of Crispex cereal

    bring to a boil
    stick of butter
    cup of brown sugar
    half cup of Karo syrup

    pour over cereal and mix well
    bake on cookie sheet in 200 oven for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes

    spread on new cookie sheet and let cool
    break apart and serve!

    ReplyDelete